- STEM TOYS - 52 pieces toy toolbox set. Our toy tool kits for kids includes nails, nuts, bolts, pliers and wrench. Your little kids can excitedly mimic mom or dad working around the house.
- Excellent Learning Toy Tool Box - Realistic tool kits activity. The hands-on play helps develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and manual dexterity. Help him develop creativity and inner self-esteem through pretend play.
- GIFTS FOR 3-6 YEAR OLDS TODDLERS: Great for boys and girls, this toolbox is an awesome present, prize or reward for any occasions. Also great for preschool & kindergarten classrooms. Nice birthday and holiday (Christmas, Halloween Thanksgiving, New Year) gifts.
- SAFE & DURABLE - pieces made of the sturdiest and safest materials. Wooden pieces with smooth edges, BPA free and non-toxic paint. This kids toys will keep your boys & girls busy for hours!
- PORTABLE STORAGE CASE - The tool set with carry case also encourages your child to keep his or her toy tools organized, allows your toddler to take the tools kit indoor or outdoor activity (on road trips, camping trips, playground visits or vacations)
Delivery Time: 7-15 business days.
Price: $15.00 to United States, $20.00 to other countries (FREE for orders over $99.00)
Delivery Time: 3-5 business days (United States), 3-7 business days (other countries)
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase (Order number).
Exactly what I was looking for at a great price.My 2 1/2 year old absolutely loves it!The tools seem sturdy and look so realistic- that’s what she needed because the “baby” looking types don’t interest her lol.Some buyers say theirs don’t look like the pics;mine did look just as they look in the description.Perfect!
We bought this product as a Christmas gift for our 2 year old.She was so excited to receive this tool box! She "fixes" everything with it. After about 6 months the pieces are not broken and there is no damage to them. My daughter is now 3 and still plays with this toy daily. I would recommend this product to a friend.