Looking for a product for kid toilet training? Well, our safe and comfortable potty training seat is the solution!
- 😍SAFE AND COMFORTABLE - Non-slip strips and adjustable levers keeps the potty training seat securely in place, the grip handles offer additional security.This increases your baby’s confidence and eliminates the fear of falling off the toilet.
- 😁EASY TO CLEAN AND STYLISH DESIGN - You’ll love how easy our potty training seat is to clean as well as its stylish design. It stays more sanitary with the firm seat because there are no crevasses for germs to harbor in. Also, the integrated urine splash guard prevents accidents from getting on the floor.
- 👍APPLICABILITY - The potty training seat suitable for 1-7-year-old children, most toilet,unisex.
- 😘HEALTHY MATERIAL - High-quality thickening and environmental protection PP material built-in high elastic sponge,our potty training seat do not contain any harmful substances, protect baby skin,soft and comfortable,BPA-FREE,warm in winter, breathable in summer.
Our product features 4 pieces non-slide strips on the bottom to prevent slipping; 2 adjustable arms not only to reinforce stability but also to make fit most standard home toilet. Grip handles to offer additional security which makes your kid feel safe while sitting on it. Build-in splash guard to prevent your toilet training experience from being a messy one. Padded cushion and backrest design to provide additional comfort for the kids.All these features make up a safe and cozy toilet seat for bathroom beginners!
Made of eco-friendly PP (Polypropylene) material, BPA free.
Suitable for 1 to 7 Years old kids toddlers and babies.
How to install?
1. Place the two fixed handle structures L and R on the screws (first place L and then R) and fix them with nuts.
2. Place the potty training toilet seat on the adult toilet and adjust the nut to block the edge of the toilet seat and tighten the nut to secure it.(As the Seventh Pic.)
Is it easy to remove for a shared toilet? Yes. The “locking arms” don’t actually do anything so you can take the potty right off but there are rubber strips between the potty and toilet seat which make it not slide around. Great potty.
Does it fit both round and elongated seats?
Yes. It fit most toilet seats on the market, except for some high-tech toilets and square toilets.
How to clean it?
You can clean it with warm water or with some disinfectant wipes.
Delivery Time: 7-15 business days.
Price: $15.00 to United States, $20.00 to other countries (FREE for orders over $99.00)
Delivery Time: 3-5 business days (United States), 3-7 business days (other countries)
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase (Order number).
fits seat perfectly!! I'd give this 10 stars if I could. Has grippy bottom so it doesn't move around at all. Nice handles and high back so child feels very secure
Fits our toilet seat perfectly. It has adjustable levers that help make it fit better. It is very secure and doesn't wobble. My 2 year old had been using it to learn to potty. She likes to grab the handles. We had the muckin seat before this and it just didn't fit right moved around when we went to sit on it. This seat doesnt have that problem.
I bought this potty seat for my three year old son. We had tried a stand alone potty that was his size, but he was too interested in the big toilet and wouldn't use it. Then we tried a potty seat that sits on the big toilet, but it had a low splash guard and didn't support him well. This potty seat sits VERY securely on the toilet and is still easy to take on and off. The potty seat's raised sides makes him feel confident and secure. The splash guard is high and reliable but doesn't keep him from sitting in a comfortable position. (The old potty seat made him straddle the toilet, so it was impossible to even consider going #2.) It is attractive and easy to clean. He has used it successfully every time we've sat him on it so far.
This is not our first potty seat but definitely the best!
Rubber strips on bottom (to help with sliding)
Comes in white
My 3 year old is able to get on the potty herself now with a step stool. She wants to do it herself plus sometimes she needs to if I’m busy changing her sisters diaper or any number of other things. She can grab onto the handles and lower herself down. It doesn’t slip and slide around like the other ones. Some of them even fell in the potty. The splash guard is great too since she likes to watch the “action” down there since it is new to her. She has only been using the potty for a few weeks now. The cushion is removable for cleaning. It’s nice that it comes in white. The other colors are cute, but sometimes you just want kids stuff to blend in. It comes off easily when adults need to use the potty.
Nice potty training seat, happy mommy...fits perfectly with our toilet, very stable and the handle helps...my daughter loves holding onto it for support. Definitely worth recommending specially with the price.