Why choose cloth diapers?
The obvious benefits of cloth diapers are saving money and benefiting the environment, but cloth diapers are good for your baby's skin too. Disposable diapers are bleached white with chlorine. ... Because disposable diapers absorb so much liquid, parents tend to leave them on the baby for much longer than recommended.
Cloth Diapers are Better for Baby's Skin
The health concerns that many cloth diapering parents associate with disposable diapers have to do with exposure to chemicals that are used in the manufacturing of disposable diapers and skin sensitivities. The chemical dioxin is used in the production of disposable diapers, and is a known carcinogen. Though no research has shown a connection between wearing disposable diapers and effects on the skin, there are some concerns that the gases from disposable diapers might be associated with an increase in Asthmatic symptoms in children. Families who look to reduce overall exposure to chemicals in their families’ environment choose cloth diapers for this peace of mind.
Ultimately, A Baby’s Skin Is Healthiest When It Is Clean and Dry
Environmental Impact of Disposable Diapers vs Cloth Diapers
Cost of Cloth Diapers vs Disposable Diapers
- HEALTHY & ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL. Big Elephant Diaper Pocket is made of the high-quality material in 3 Layer. Outer: 100% Polyester (Waterproof TPU); Inner: Super soft and elastic polar fleece. The healthy and Eco-friendly material, Yeah for saving on the cost of disposable diapers and decreasing waste in our planet's landfills.
- NO LEAKAGE. Elastics around the waist and legs prevent sagging around the belly and leaks around the legs. And come with Big Elephant good absorption insert, premium microfiber pad can absorb a lot of pee and very quickly to avoid leaking.
- PERFECT ADJUSTABLE FIT. Smart snaps on the pocket make it one size for all. You can adjust the size easily S, M and L size of the diaper. This way you save money by using the same set of diapers from when your baby is a few days old until he is ready to be potty trained.
- ADORABLE DESIGN. It comes with 8 different design pocket diaper. This is probably the cutest design set online. Your baby will very happy with our cute and beautiful diapers.
- EASY TO WASH AND DRY. Our diapers all use inserts which can be separated when you wash them. This means they rinse out cleaner and dry faster.
Delivery Time: 7-15 business days.
Price: $15.00 to United States, $20.00 to other countries (FREE for orders over $99.00)
Delivery Time: 3-5 business days (United States), 3-7 business days (other countries)
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase (Order number).
Great diapers for the price. We have used them for about a month. Our son is now 7pounds 13 ounces, and is on the widest setting around the waist. Not sure how these would fit a12 pound baby, but I suppose every baby is built different. Our son was a preemie, so I thought we would get extra use out of these, but he quickly outgrew the absorbency. It isn't easy to stuff a liner in, but very difficult to get two in there. I have been using the extra liners as doublers in my other diapers, and so they have been useful anyway. He is 7.45 pounds in the picture, and you can tell its a little too tight on that setting.
Two padfolded flat cloth diapers inserted into this pocket diaper makes a great overnight experience. The inner fabric keeps baby dry by wicking wetness to the insert. It leaked through the leg until I figured out the adjustment and tucked the inner fabric inside the leg holes. Lovely colours, soft lining plus messes wash away clean.
Love these diapers! My son has been in cloth diapers since he was born(now 19 months). These are cheap but you are still getting really good quality.
I have always used disposable diapers. I decided to give cloth an introductory try because my kid has been breaking out in her diaper zone. I decided on these because I didn’t want to spend more than my monthly diaper budget on a trial run. My greatest worry beforehand was fit, as my child is 35lbs, and in a 4T clothes, size 6 disposable. But thankfully, they fit just right on the last snap. She can run, roll, dance, and squat just fine and doesn’t have any red marks or elastic lines on her skin. She also chronically removes her disposables and has accidents around the house, but so far (4 days and counting) hasn’t removed the cloth diapers once! The biggest issue has been with night time leaks. It seems as though they leak pretty well out of the leg hole. My child is a usually a side sleeper and has spilled out of the side if she goes in this position. BUT it’s better than her taking the disposable off and going freely (as she’s been known to do). And I haven’t had an issue during the day when she’s standing. I have yet to try doubling up on absorbent pads, but plan on trying this in the future. And as a bonus, her rash seems to be improving!
Loved them so much we bought them again. Easy to use and adjust to baby through growing spurts. We haven't had any issues and most people think it is a disposable diaper cover not a cloth diaper.